Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I change from employees to 1099 workers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default How do I change from employees to 1099 workers

    Good morning
    All but 2 of our employees have gone to be independent agents outside office. How do I change these agents to be 1099 workers with no tax deducted by me. Will zpay track what is paid each time I pay them and have proper forms for 1099

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002


    You will need to create a new "employee" record using the instructions to create a Non-Employee Payee. Do not use the sames Employee ID for them as that will make a mess since the Employee ID is the Index for the payee.

    See this instructions in this Tutorials:
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts