Thread: Check file template

Default Check file template

recently my operating system failed to continue operating. I had this on a sandisk and was using it to boot from.
    I was able to continue running the payroll from another computer by using my backup file.
    For what ever reason I am not sure of I don't have the check printing file on my payroll, and yes it was there
    last time I ran the payroll. I have tried every possible way including moving to a secondary computer but
    to no avail.
    The issue is that I cannot run payroll under administrator, this will not work. Period. I tired to set admin through windows
    and again to no avail.
    I can run the payroll but I cannot print my checks. I need a fix for this.
    I have also sent E-mails from this weekend to support, and nothing????
    I really need help
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pjgroff View Post
    recently my operating system failed to continue operating. I had this on a sandisk and was using it to boot from.
    I was able to continue running the payroll from another computer by using my backup file.
    For what ever reason I am not sure of I don't have the check printing file on my payroll, and yes it was there
    last time I ran the payroll. I have tried every possible way including moving to a secondary computer but
    to no avail.
    The issue is that I cannot run payroll under administrator, this will not work. Period. I tired to set admin through windows
    and again to no avail.
    I can run the payroll but I cannot print my checks. I need a fix for this.
    I have also sent E-mails from this weekend to support, and nothing????
    I really need help
    thank you
    If you have access to the old computer copy this folder and contents to the same location on the new computer:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PayWindow Payroll\Report
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.