Thread: Can't export to Quickbooks

Default Can't export to Quickbooks

What do I do if PayWindow won't export to Quickbooks? If I have QB open, I get the following

Picture1.png

If I don't have QB open, I get the following:

Picture2.png

I've never been able to have QB open when exporting my weekly payroll, but it always worked to export and then the transactions were there when I open QB.

Thanks

I have a feeling it is a security issue as we are waiting for our code signing certificate to be renewed and Quickbooks checks to see if PayWindow has a valid certificate. We've been waiting almost a week so far to get this from COMODO.

I'm sure that is the problem as nothing in this area has been changed in years.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

The download is now signed. Go to our Download page and download and reinstall PayWindow and let me know if that fixed the problem.
    Paul Mayer

Same thing happening to me.

We are guessing that the problem was when the Code Signing Certificate expired when this problem popped up. We now have a renewed certificate and expect the current download of PayWindow will work again.
    Paul Mayer

Mine is fixed now. I still can't export with Quickbooks open, but it will export if I close QB first. For a few days there it actually let me export while QB was open and I could see the paychecks show up one by one. Now it's back to the way it has always worked for me.

Thanks

Thanks for the follow up Eric.
    Paul Mayer