Thread: Deferred Wages on W-2's

Default Deferred Wages on W-2's

When I did my W-2's for the year I noticed on employees that have deferred wages (401K type) box 1 is the gross amount of wages, box 3 is the gross wages less the deferred annual amount and so is box 5 on the W-2. I went back into my setting and reviewed them they look correct to me. I watched the video tutorial on this area. I didn't see or hear anything that I think I'm doing wrong. Bottom line is its not setup correctly and I need some help. I can send you the file via the support email address, let me know. Thank You gb

Make a screenshot of the Deductions settings in the Company Settings and send it to the support email referencing this message thread.

PayWindow has a builtin screen capture feature and this link shows how it works:

https://zpay.com/PayWindowTutorials/...dow/index.html
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

I received the screenshot. You need to check the Pension and 941 Check boxes on the Deductions 2 line. Your 941 Forms are incorrect too as a result of that omission.

As your 941 Reports were also incorrect, you will need to submit corrected copies too.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.