Thread: 401K and Roth 401k Not printing on W@

Question 401K and Roth 401k Not printing on W@

The W2 and W3 is not showing the 401K Employee deferral nor the Roth 401K payment. Attachment 259 ???

Default 401K Deferrals Problem

Hi Paul,

I noticed the my wages on line 2 of the 941's is the same at line 5a. I believe that the line 2 should be the same as line 5a less the 401K employee deferral. In addition, my w3 and w2 show the same.

Another issue previously reported. The w2 and w3 do not show the 401k EE deferral at all.

Default 401k w2 Issue

Paul,

I sent you shot of my company file regarding the 401K not posting correctly in the system. I found the answer. I did not do a regulary 401k EE deferral in 2020. The deferrals were all Roth.

I believe that Roth EE deferral must be reported on w2. Can your system do it and if I can how?

You didn't complete the setting for the ROTH Deduction which goes in Box 12 with code AA. I have the developers checking why the 401K is not showing though. Make a backup of that database and attach the backup file to an email to support@zpay.com referencing this message thread "401K and Roth 401k Not printing on W@" so we can test it and see if it can be easily fixed.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumb View Post
    Paul,

I sent you shot of my company file regarding the 401K not posting correctly in the system. I found the answer. I did not do a regulary 401k EE deferral in 2020. The deferrals were all Roth.

I believe that Roth EE deferral must be reported on w2. Can your system do it and if I can how?
    OK, that explains the problem. Send me an email to support@zpay.com and I can converse quicker to see what options would work best for you.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.