Thread: Last Paid Date Wrong

Default Last Paid Date Wrong

Hi,

Due to all the covid junk I haven't paid myself since the end of 2019. I opened PayWindow today (updated at the prompt) to enter in a paycheck and I noticed the last paid date listed for me was June 2019. If I view all transactions for me it shows all paychecks through the end of 2019, the last one being in December.

I'm curious why the last paid date in the employee window would show June 2019 when the last transaction was December 2019. I use PayWindow just to get the numbers and then manually enter them into Quickbooks.

Little things like this cause me to get some big bumps on my head from banging it against my desk.

Thanks for any insight on this.

My first guess is that you had restored the wrong backup until I read further. I'm now guessing that you may have been in that dates transaction viewing it and saved it setting the date.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mayer View Post
    My first guess is that you had restored the wrong backup until I read further. I'm now guessing that you may have been in that dates transaction viewing it and saved it setting the date.
    I thought of that, I've done stuff in the past where I change dates and then can't find stuff. I went back and tried to figure it out but the dates are all correct. When I first opened up PayWindow and saw the last transaction as June I got worried and started looking for my backup but then I saw the transactions were indeed there so it's more of a head scratcher than a problem. All of last year's data is still there and I do have hard copies of all the important reports. I did try a backup from January of this year but I got the same behavior.

I've been using your software for 10 years. My dad did most of my payroll for 30 years by hand with tax table books. Your software was quite a change for him making it so easy. He passed away last year and I've been going over his notes getting it all figured out. PayWindow was the easy part, getting it into Quickbooks took me a while to get a handle on.

Thanks for responding.