Thread: SUTA Override

Default SUTA Override

In my company profile I am trying to override the SUTA withholding rate by entering my rate of 0.00. I have entered that rate and checked the box but when I update the tax tables it changes it back to the default for Missouri.

Hi Wendell,

Are you going to Tools and then State Tax Tables and changing it? That's not the correct place for an override. In the Quick Launch, click on Company. Then when the Company settings open, click on the Tab "Suta Rate/ SDI Override". That is where you change it and then save it.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Yes, I am changing it under the company profile and then checking the box and then saving the changes

I cannot replicate a problem as when it is saved, it is saved in the company database. Look at this page of the Help file on our website:

https://zpay.com/pw-online-help/SUTA...verrideTab.htm

In PayWindow open the page that you see in the help file. Enter the percent in Item 4, check the Checkbox Item 3. Then click the Save and Close Button.button.

Then open that page again and see if your settings are there and let me know if all is good or not.
    Paul Mayer

I updated to the 18.0.24 version and ran my quarterly totals for tax liability reporting and it showed my SUTA tax rate was 0.00% and my liability as zero. Although it shows in the tax tables for Missouri as 02.9700 % the calculation is correct.

I need you to open PayWindow and after entering the program, click on Company from the Quick Launch to open the Company Settings. Then click on the Tab labeled "Suta Rate / SDI Override". When those settings open up press the Ctrl + Alt + T Keys. Hold don the Ctrl and Alt Keys and press the T key to create a screenshot in PayWindow. Send that screenshot to me at support@zpay.com referencing this message thread so I can see what you have.
    Paul Mayer