Thread: State Reports

Default State Reports

In the past I was able to print generic state reports. The language on the state reports in the report center is confusing. Please clarify - does this option still exit and if so where is it? Or do we now have to pay for extra softwre to do the same thing we could do in past years with Paywindows?

thx,

Greenthumb

We have the same reports we've had since PayWindow was released. We've never done any state reports and I'm wondering if you are in one of the States that DGR Software has the add-on for PayWindow in the past?

If not, I would suggest going through the report center and just do a Print Preview for each report until you see what you w ere using in the past.

DGR is listed on our Partners Page of this website.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Paul,

In the report center state report area you say "As you may know, Pay windows Payroll provides generic reports for all states and you need to move the date to state forms......" Where are these generic state reports so I can move the data to the Calif. form?

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumb View Post
    Paul,

In the report center state report area you say "As you may know, Pay windows Payroll provides generic reports for all states and you need to move the date to state forms......" Where are these generic state reports so I can move the data to the Calif. form?
    DGR Software has an add-on program for California and is listed at the top of our Partners Page as well as in our help file. This link goes to the Partner's Page:

https://zpay.com/partners.html

There is also a link there that shows how it works.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.