Thread: Pay Period Report

Default Pay Period Report

I was able to do this in former years, but this year, a box pops up that says there were no transactions to print and no report for this period. I cannot get any report, not even showing all zeros. Thank you.

See this Tutorial, PayWindow is date sensitive:

https://zpay.com/PayWindowTutorials/...ips/index.html
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

I changed the date a few different ways, and the period date shown in the Payroll Reports Center Employer Totals shows March 29, 2019 no matter which way I change it. It shouldn't really matter how I change the date. I do want a date in quarter one. However, when I press Print Preview or Print, a box pops up that says there were no transactions and no report. I would like to print a report that says there were no transactions for quarter one. But further, I would like the full report with all zeros for quarter one. I am not able to get a full report, let alone one with all zeros. Is there a different date you would suggest to get a report with all zeros for quarter one? Thank you.

Like I said, PayWindow is Date Sensitive. The Normal 80 Report, MUST be set to an actual Pay Date. The tool to see what dates are available is the Transactions List a shown in the Tutorial I gave you the link to. So if you see a date (not guessing date) but actually confirming it exists, hen you set the date in PayWindow to that date to print the report.

However, if you have run the End of Year Tool ad deleted past years, it is no possible a they are then gone and would only be available in old backups.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.