Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reports PDFs are wonky?

Alex, do me a favor and in PayWindow click Help and then System Report at the bottom of that help popup menu and fill out your name and email address and in the comments type in "PDF problem". We think this might be missing fonts and need to see in that is what it is. Thanks!
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mayer View Post
    Alex, do me a favor and in PayWindow click Help and then System Report at the bottom of that help popup menu and fill out your name and email address and in the comments type in "PDF problem". We think this might be missing fonts and need to see in that is what it is. Thanks!
    Paul,

Yes of course, but I will be sometime next week. I recommended your software to client and I was teaching him how to use the program when we encountered the problem. I will see him next week and pull out the report.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello,

I'm also having the same problem. The report pdf's are not saving correctly. It works fine when I preview or print to pdf using Microsoft's print driver.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stollerfloors View Post
    Hello,

I'm also having the same problem. The report pdf's are not saving correctly. It works fine when I preview or print to pdf using Microsoft's print driver.

thanks!
    The problem in this message thread was back in 2017 and a Windows update fixed the problem. Are you running the current release of PayWindow? 17.0.12 and if you are can you print the Employer Totals report and send it to me at support@zpay.com?
    Paul Mayer

I have same problem but am using Windows 8 and Adobe Acrobat Reader. I had no problem in 2018. Hopefully there will be a way to fix this. I ended up using my scanner with the printed report and made a pdf that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CHDJoann View Post
    I have same problem but am using Windows 8 and Adobe Acrobat Reader. I had no problem in 2018. Hopefully there will be a way to fix this. I ended up using my scanner with the printed report and made a pdf that way.
    I sent you an email requesting more information and a System Report. Please respond to that email.
    Paul Mayer