Thread: Time Clock Window not saving time punches

Default Time Clock Window not saving time punches

We have been having LOTS of problems with Time Clock Window. Out payroll is due for 4/28 - 5/11. It appears we don't have any time punches since 5/3 and then we have two employees that are 5/5 to 5/13 of 199 hours.....

Is there any possibility of you calling and trying to take over the computer and get this fixed?

Thanks!

First I need some answers. Was it working all along and suddenly stop saving?

If so, did you add a new computer to the system?

And now for the main reason that punches would not be saved, are you doing what is explained in this FAQ?:

http://zpay.com/vbulletin/showthread...re-my-database
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

We do NOT save to a cloud device unless Dropbox is considered a cloud device. We have been saving to Dropbox for YEARS. We have been having problems for the past month or so with some punches disappearing. We have NOT added a new computer. Anything else?

Right now we have our payroll due to export to the bank and I am relying on employees to give me their time.

Yes a dropbox is a cloud / Internet drive. TCW is designed to work on a local area network where all computers used are wired together on the LAN. You should place your database on a server or on a public folder on one of the computers and point to it from all computers as shown in our help file and our Tutorials.
    Paul Mayer

Did something change? We have been saving our backups to dropbox since we started using time clock as I do payroll from my home office and they always export the database backup to me.

So....... if we can no longer use Dropbox..... How do I get the backup?

Thanks.

Should I just reinstall time clock and start over? I was at my cancer doctor appt when you called. If you can give me a time to be at the store this afternoon, I can be sure I am there.

Are you with Karen's Kloset? If so move to email as I don't want you publishing your phone number here in public. support@zpay.com
    Paul Mayer