Thread: W-3 problems

Default W-3 problems

The last line of the W-3 form request Employer's fax number and Employer's e-mail address. The Fax # is plugged into the e-mail address box and there is no place I have seen in the "Company set-up menu" for an e-mail address.
    Thanks

Enter the email in the company settings on the right side box of the line that reads as "Person to contact/Email:". We were told there was no change from last years W3 Form which had the FAX and Email like you see. This was pointed out that the form flipped those boxes. Download 15.0.3 from our website as it has the new form file in it.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mayer View Post
    Enter the email in the company settings on the right side box of the line that reads as "Person to contact/Email:". We were told there was no change from last years W3 Form which had the FAX and Email like you see. This was pointed out that the form flipped those boxes. Download 15.0.3 from our website as it has the new form file in it.
    On my 2016 W3, the fax is bottom left and e-mail is bottom right (same as 2015). My e-mail is being printed in the fax box on the bottom left instead of the bottom right like it did last year. I'm on Version 15.0.3.0. Is there a way to edit?

I'm guessing you didn't buy the forms from our supplier. I just put last year's form in a ZIP file that you can download. This is the link:

http://zpay.com/downloads/PW2016ProgramW3Form.zip

UnZip that file to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\PayWindow Payroll\Report\
    Paul Mayer

I changed the file but it didn't change anything in the print out. I simply removed my e-mail from the company file. I'm assuming it's not a required field in the W3. It did print correctly last year. Not sure why it's not now but probably good enough fix is to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by ericmc View Post
    I changed the file but it didn't change anything in the print out. I simply removed my e-mail from the company file. I'm assuming it's not a required field in the W3. It did print correctly last year. Not sure why it's not now but probably good enough fix is to remove it.
    My guess is you had PayWindow running which meant it already loaded the form before you switched it out,
    Paul Mayer