Thread: SUTA & FUTA Reports and export

Default SUTA & FUTA Reports and export

I can't seem to find any report or export package that shows the dollar amount of the liability at the employee level or for the pay period in general. Is there some workaround you can recommend to get that info into our GL?

I'm guessing that you are using TRAMS and really wanted to know about the liability at the Employer and not Employee level since the TRAMS export does have the employee figures.

We don't track Employer tax payments so what you can use is the Employer Totals Report, which is one of two that you should be printing each pay day and enter the employer liabilities as a General Journal entry each pay day.

This page in the on-line version of the help file shows the two reports I'm referring to with bold text near the top of the page. The Normal 80 Column which is employee's data and the Employer Totals which is your liabilities.

http://zpay.com/pw-online-help/modul...VVdVUFw6cAARcD
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Wouldn't it be quite simple (on your end) to include the FUTA and SUTA figures in the export?

The problem is that our exports are on an employee level, one employee at a time and the employer liabilities cannot be exported in that type of export. They are calculated on the fly when you print the Employer Totals report which is what you should use when paying your taxes in your accounting program thus automatically creating the entries for you.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.