Thread: mouseover shows same project title regardless of which one I move over

Default mouseover shows same project title regardless of which one I move over

I have the eval copy and am learning to use this product. In the left pane of the home window, with the show button selected I have two projects listed. When I first mouseover, the correct project is shown on each line. When I move off and then come back, no matter which one I am on, only one name shows. If I sort them it doesn't matter--the same one shows. This annoying feature caused me to delete some tasks because the mouseover showed I was on one project, but I was actually on another and I deleted 6 days worth of time periods.

Something is wrong with the mouseover feature.

The mouse over *just* displays what it is in the status, you *must* actually click the project to work with it.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

I guess I need to be more specific. AFTER I select a project by clicking on it, the mouseover shows that I am on another project. For example, I select Project A, and click on it. The mouse over shows I am on Project B. I select and click on Project B, and the mouseover shows I am on Project B. I select and click on Project A, the mouseover shows I am on Project B. No matter which project I select by clicking on it , the mouseover always shows Project B.

OK, I see the problem, it is Projects 1 and 2 that display Project 2 all the time. I have a lot of projects and started looking from the bottom of the list going up and they all display what they should until I hit number 1 to see the problem. The developers have the report and will fix it in the next release.

Thanks!
    Paul Mayer

This has been fixed and you can use the Update Checker to download build 1.0.13.
    Paul Mayer

Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    I have the eval copy and am learning to use this product. In the left pane of the home window, with the show button selected I have two projects listed. When I first mouseover, the correct project is shown on each line. When I move off and then come back, no matter which one I am on, only one name shows. If I sort them it doesn't matter--the same one shows. This annoying feature caused me to delete some tasks because the mouseover showed I was on one project, but I was actually on another and I deleted 6 days worth of time periods.

Something is wrong with the mouseover feature.
    Please share more details like this.

What version number do you see when you click Help and About?

Sorry for the delay in responding but we never received the ping when you posted this in the forum.
    Paul Mayer