Thread: 2022 Update Opening File

Default 2022 Update Opening File

I have renewed my subscription for 2022 (today). I followed the instructions in the registration/purchase email and went to the product page and clicked on PayWindow 2022 Payroll System Download link. The file downloaded, but when I click on the downloaded file, i get an error message - a screenshot of the error is attached. I've tried moving the download file to different folders, but that didn't seem tomatter.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong - would you point me in the right direction, please?

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That was not an error message, that was a Windows showing your downloads. Do you see that one line that says "paywinsetup (25)"? This is your downloads. Please double click on the small Icon in front of paywinsetup (25) to run the most current download.
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mayer View Post
    That was not an error message, that was a Windows showing your downloads. Do you see that one line that says "paywinsetup (25)"? This is your downloads. Please double click on the small Icon in front of paywinsetup (25) to run the most current download.
    Paul:

When I double click on the download icon, the attached message is what I get. My mistake I shouldn't have said error message, its a message that states I don't have permissions to open that file. I've done this a number of times in the past & haven't had this problem before. For some reason I can't open the downloaded file. I've downloaded the file several times, but I still can't open it.

Cindy
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a feeling that your antivirus may have blocked it. Disable your antivirus temporarily and try double clicking on the download.
    Paul Mayer

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mayer View Post
    I have a feeling that your antivirus may have blocked it. Disable your antivirus temporarily and try double clicking on the download.
    Thank you, Paul, that took care of it.

Cindy

Thank you for the follow-up.
    Paul Mayer