Thread: Going online anytime soon?

Default Going online anytime soon?

Hey guys,

Really impressive employee management software but are you planning to release a cloud based version in the future? It would be awesome to have something similar in the healthcare field for doctors, etc. Also don't forget orthodontics as well. They are all looking for online solutions to help them manage their patents better.

It would be nice to have that option. These days, they even have options to send and receive invoices. Which could come quite handy down the road as well. I recently came across a cloud based rap name generator which seemed quite promising. Even this SEO from Vancouver recommended it. He does digital marketing and DJ's later. Cool stuff.

Thx!

Eric
    Last edited by EricBoss; 11-17-2020 at 06:24 PM.

We did a couple of years ago and it was a total failure. It never worked as well as our desktop product and we canned the project.

There is one that we import into our PayWindow Payroll software that is web based and can be found at:

https://www.ontheclock.com/
    Paul Mayer
    ZPAY Payroll Systems, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mayer View Post
    We did a couple of years ago and it was a total failure. It never worked as well as our desktop product and we canned the project. We even tried making a chord generator using the same code structure for some music projects.

There is one that we import into our PayWindow Payroll software that is web based and can be found at:

https://www.ontheclock.com/
    I see. That's too bad. Thanks for the reply though. I'll definitely check it out. Cheers!
    Last edited by EricBoss; 11-13-2019 at 05:55 AM.